Provides heat, sound, water and fire insulation
- One of the most important features of THERMONatural is that it provides insulation against both cold and heat. By providing uninterrupted insulation, it does not allow the formation of thermal bridges between indoor and outdoor environments and thus prevents heat loss. It can be applied to all building surfaces, including inclined surfaces. It provides heat savings up to 50% in the buildings where it is applied.
Prevents Moisture and Mold
- Due to its low vapor diffusion resistance factor, it allows the moisture in the indoor environment to be easily evacuated and the building to breathe.
Provides support for waterproofing
- Waterproofing emerges as an important problem in buildings. It is possible to prevent moisture, mold and dampness that may occur on the walls by sheathing.
- THERMONatural, whose components are made of natural substances, does not contain radioactive and carcinogenic substances, it can be recycled. As an environmentally friendly material, it gives maximum importance to human health.
- It is a material with sufficiently high compressive strength, but also extremely resistant to impacts. It does not cause shrinkage cracks caused by sudden temperature changes.
It is very light
- It is about 6 times lighter than normal liquid. This feature is very important for earthquake safety. In addition, due to the decrease in the dead load of the building, it provides a not to be underestimated savings in general equipment.
Easy to paint
- It becomes ready for painting after 72 hours at 20 degrees ambient temperature on the exterior. Being ready for paint is an important advantage in projects that need to be finished quickly. It can be applied on the exterior in white color without using any protective coating, if necessary, without paint.
It is economical and provides savings
- Since it can be applied instead of rough and fine plaster on interior and exterior facades, it completely removes the cost of fine and rough plaster both inside and outside, saving material, time and labor.
Very easy to apply
- In all kinds of buildings; It can be applied directly to different wall elements consisting of materials such as brick, gas concrete, exposed concrete, ceramic, betopan without any intermediate processing. It is applied by machine on large surfaces and thus provides labor, time, ease of application and savings.
Eliminates Thermal Bridges
- Thanks to its plaster form, it can be easily applied to oval surfaces and eliminates thermal bridges that weaken the insulation.
Local repair is easy
- THERMONatural allows easy regional modification on the surfaces it is applied to. Problems that may occur on surfaces due to external factors or any situation; It is corrected with regional renovation and protected with insulation.